Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Hunyo 8, 2012

Make the Filipinos PROUD :D

My thesis partner and I were roaming and interviewing residents as support for our thesis topic.

I do enjoy roaming and especially talking to people. But these experiences made me change how I look at and trust people.

This thesis stuff made me experience the dangers there are in the streets.

Yeah, I know. It's our fault too why we were there. But it just made me realize how true the TV news are.
Well you see, my partner is a combination of choleric-melancholic, and I am a phlegmatic-sanguine. So I am the carefree and child-like one. Easily deceived most of the times hehe...

It's just sad that they are our fellow Filipinos. If we were in the Spanish regime, I bet we would protect each other.



Yeah. Many factors and many reasons.

But if you are one of those who wants to change this concept about Filipinos,
let's begin with ourselves.

It ruins us. Although not all Filipinos are like that, but it just hurts to be even identified with them. Hate it.

MAKE THE FILIPINOS PROUD!

 

Walang komento: