Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Hunyo 8, 2012

Leader

I guess the environment where I grow really influences me much, additional to my natural personality.

I do admit that I am having a hard time "leading" other people.

I am used to being myself or part of a group. But to really stand up for that group. Man... It's tough.

As an only child, I am okay either alone or with a group of people. I could fed myself or click in a group. Basically, I could handle myself.

But to be concern with a number of people, hmm... a BIG adjustment. Really!

Don't get me wrong. I do have genuine concern for others. They are the only sibling that I could have. But what I'm talking about is leading. My mind can't seem to look beyond my own backyard and start to plan for the welfare of group, so we ALL can move forward.

I hope to learn this someday. But I know I won't be my teacher most of the times.

Walang komento: