Mga Pahina

Lunes, Hunyo 4, 2012

Don't Rush In Right Away

I was reading the book "Before You Get Engaged" by the Gudgel father and son and Ms. Fitch.

Yeah.. I don't have a boyfriend right now, and I think I don't have plans in the near future.
But yeah, I'm reading it :D

The one I just read this morning said that good think that God didn't allow him to be in a relationship with a girl in his past, or else he could have rushed on things and made irrevocable mistakes.

Well... I can feel him.
Looking back on my own life,
I was in the rush, especially when I was in my early teens.

The boy-girl relationship was my focus.
I literally live for it.

I admit I was not attractive, so
that's a good thing :) hehehe

You see, if someone really got interested in me,
I think I could have done what the people in TV do.
Thank God for waiting, patience and closed opportunities before :)

2 komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala ayon kay ...

anung hindi attractive ka jan

at anung ginagawa sa TV?

toughassassin_13 ayon kay ...

Yung mga nakikita sa TV na teenage stories