Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Hunyo 8, 2012

Shutting Down When Problems Come

Have you encountered such people?
Those who can't think or act well when things go out of hand?



Well, I do know someone.
She is me.

It could be funny to watch someone go crazy over a stuff.
You should probably help him/her. Because when you are the one concerned, the tension, worry and all the drama may not even know where to fit in your circumstance.

I feel dumb rethinking the things I have done during my "panic" moments.
Wish I could have been calm and cool, as if I was not the one in trouble.



I have the dream of being a doctor.
And this is a  really BAD attitude for one.
When patients do not have heartbeats, medicines are running out, assistants are going panic crazy -
The doctor should HANDLE the wheel.

Exactly!
The Doctor with the capital "D" should have us,
who are, in our own special ways, panicking over our own lives.

" I don't worry about the future, for I know who holds it."
True.
Jesus take the wheel of my life.


Walang komento: