Mga Pahina

Lunes, Abril 2, 2012

Boy - 2

So back to the music video

12:51 by  Krissy and ErickaVillongco


I was touched by this music video and made me want to do a series of blog regarding boy-girl relationship.

Uhm, probably because I could relate to it? haha! Well, if you would click on the video and watch it directly in Youtube, you'll see the note below the video.

Krissy said that she took 2 years to complete this song. It was probably also because it took her 2 years to move on with the experience with a guy for whom this song was originally dedicated to. 

And for me? Uhm, if I would be writing a blog 3 to 5 years ago, I would dedicate my blogs to this "guy" who was and still is dear to me. My experiences and memories with him are not all so good, but he was used by God, I believe, to make me realize things and re-direct me to the path I took today.

I am so grateful to him :)
  
And I could say that he is STILL dear to me, because no one could ever take the place I have given him in my life. No one could ever take that away from him. 

Even though years have past, he was still the one whom I have shared those past memories with. Even if I cannot remember them all anymore.

You know, while I'm typing right now, it seems like I'm talking about a different person and not about myself. I could truly say that I have "moved on". I was not the girl I was. And I saw that he is not the boy that he was. But our experiences would forever be dear to me.

So I guess the "past" turned out to be essential for the both of us. Although it was due to our stubbornness, God used it well :) GOD USED IT WELL

Walang komento: