Mga Pahina

Lunes, Abril 2, 2012

Boy - 3

The music video "12:51" has a line saying:

Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on any longer



Yeah. When I remember the experience I had, I also "let go" of "him" and his memories, because I could NOT ACT STRONG ANYMORE. I needed to let "him" go or else I would not be free to live my life again.

I NEEDED to let go of him.

I refused to be a martyr.... although I could choose to. But I saw no point of doing it. The relationship was deteriorating because of our selfishness. We were both full of pride. No one liked to stoop down.

I know letting him go was hard. I suffered so many moments just to help myself let him go, because he seemed to be like everywhere.

Anything I see or remember reminded me of him. Even a milk commercial in the TV reminded me of him.I would be sick if I didn't let him go.

Holding on to a person is a strong act. But letting him go is a STRONGER act.
It was against my will.
If I had allowed myself to have control, I would never let him go.
I wanted him to stay with me forever.

But for the sake of my future and the rest of my life,
I let him go.
So that for once and for all,
I would be done with him.


I dedicated this song to him:

I thought this "Someday" would never come during those times.
But here it is :) I am already in my "Someday"

Walang komento: