Mga Pahina

Lunes, Abril 2, 2012

Boy - 1


Saw this music video in a high school student's timeline in Facebook :)

We'll its really a high school student thing for me to talk about "Boy Matters" right now. I feel that I have moved on from the F4-Meteor Garden feelings and imaginations... Now that I am in college,  I don't usually "fall" for romantic stuff. I think first before I absorb.



But boy-girl relationship won't easily get away from me. I can't deny that I want it, and it lurks near me always. Not talking about it does not mean I am mature. I just kept on denying the humanity in me. So now... I won't deny this part of me anymore.

Here's a series of blog dedicated for this ONE GUY I've been waiting for all along.
I still don't know who he really is, but I know he is just somewhere there...
Living on the earth I am in
Breathing the same air
Hopefully speaking the same language as I am
But it's also okay if God would give a foreigner
Thinking and praying about me
Talking about me as I am right now

We'll meet soon.
But I'm not rushing :)





Walang komento: