Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Marso 28, 2012

DON’T Be LATE


I admit.

I am always late for everything – in church services, classes, thesis defense …..



I was reflecting about this day. It’s already 5:25pm, and I haven’t done anything with worth yet.

I just slept, watched TV, hang out in Facebook, printed some stuff for Mom, and texted. Basically, yah, that’s just about it. Nothing really noble or what.



Like me, many of us DO NOT REALLY think about HOW PRECIOUS TIME really is. 

Probably, for those people SO BUSY about work or school, TIME is really precious. Every second count. Things need to be done right away, right NOW.

 

For those who sick with a life threatening disease, if TIME could be bargained and/ or bought, they would.

For the aging/ oldies, they know that they are slowly loosing their grip on TIME.



There are many kinds of people. They view TIME differently.

But if you would back out from your position and look at the whole picture of life, TIME is just evenly distributed among us.



I once heard a quotation that says that everybody is given equal amount of time. Each receive 24 hours a day, 60 minutes for an hour, and 60 seconds for a minute.



But others excel while others fail.
Others feel that a day seems like an hour while others feel it’s like a year.
Others want to fast forward time while others linger to every minute.
Others want to end their time/ their life while others wish they have the time of others.



I know not everyone will die at a certain, definite age. There no such age as the death age.
Everyone could die any moment, whether young or old, rich or poor.
Death bows to NO ONE.



With these thoughts, I fear.
I fear for my life.
I fear that I’m loosing time to fulfill my dreams.
I still don’t want to die now. I have so much to do, so much potential in me if I would be given more time and more opportunities.



It’s already 6:07pm.
I hope that in my life in general, I won’t start doing PURPOSEFUL stuff when it’s already 6:07pm of my life.


Walang komento: