Mga Pahina

Sabado, Marso 22, 2014

College Elections

Ok, so this is a bit of venting out :)

Our college had just released the results of the COMELEC's counting. I do NOT know if I should like the post in Facebook or not. It seems that I don't know what to react. I don't know if I should be grateful or not.



All the candidates have their strong and weak points. Who's perfect anyway?


I honestly abstained from some of the positions to vote for, since I don't know who is the best for that position. Even though a friend of mine is a candidate for that position, I still abstained - that is NOT my criteria for voting.

Few days before the elections, I was asking classmates and assessing each candidate based on their previous performance. Some candidates are my friends, some are just acquaintances.

I am still in doubt. But how can I prove their worth? Any how, I guess it's up to their performance next school year that will determine if my doubts are true or not. They have the charisma to be voted. And I support them in any way. They are the ones delegated to this. And they are ever willing to serve.


May they just not forget who voted for them and who believed in them. May they not feel that they are superior than others just because they got that position. I am one of those afraid of what position or power can do to a person.

I'm just talking about a College Election. How much more in the real world elections like in our government. They have the power to make or break the people.

Anyhow, whoever are elected, we must support them. They are for us, and we are for them :)

Walang komento: