Mga Pahina

Sabado, Agosto 4, 2012

Elderly Prudent: Background

I made this poem during high school (2004-2009) or during my higher elementary years :)



Uhm, it was a requirement. I think an activity.
English subject obviously.






Our teacher was Miss Rodalyn Mercado. (She already got married. I don't know her last name right now)

I really have a lot of memories with her.
She was our English teacher since elementary.
Talking about loyalty award!






She was "strict" so to speak.
Uhm, but in a good way.
Her teaching method was effective for us.
She may seem to be hard and uncaring (because she seldomly smiles at class),
but she really cares :)



Our Elementary and High School teachers are really unfogettable.
They were really close to us.
I want to go back to those days.
I should have done better in class, because during those times, they were the people who would really teach you with care and personal touch.



We just had a reunion early this year.
And since we, the students, already grew and are old (most are already adults),
our teacher and us were like a barkada,
a clique group :D
Nothing really changed much,
 aside from we don't all go to the same school and stuff like before.





I really liked English. I even remember our lower elementary English teacher Miss Joy Alvaro.
She was really kind to us.
I could even imagine her teaching in front of us.
God high grades in her class too :) hehe




I don't know, but I'm really drawn to English.
Maybe because my efforts are always rewarded in that class.
And because we Filipinos do not really get a hard time learning it.
We used it everyday!




BUT I just hope that we honor and revere our native language TAGALOG
just us we admire the English language.
May Filipinos excel in both.

Walang komento: