Mga Pahina

Martes, Agosto 13, 2013

Lover then Friend

I admit that the title is catchy hehe..

I just want to express that I have been anxious about relationships these past days. :(


Well, people do matter to me. They have a great impact for me. And the sad part is they do not do the same. They do not care as much as I do.

Although I could live without them, I choose to be with them. It just hurts when the feeling are not reciprocated. But I guess that's how love really is. You expect nothing in return.

Well, now, when  I have a misunderstanding with my friend, it triggered the other relationships I'm not thru with - unsettled ones.

So there, I sent them messages - hoping that they would consider what I say. I sent messages instead of asking them for a date, because I'm afraid of rejections. And besides, I could edit messages than speak it blunt right away. But I hope they find the seriousness in that.

I affects my pride. I feel low. But being low is fine with me if relationships will be restored. I don't know if they care, but I do care. And for that, I guess I have vindicated myself. I have done my part. Now I'm waiting for theirs.

I'm not saying I'm the good one. But how could I change hearts? Could I even change their mind? It's their choice, and I respect that. I could wait for their answers in their time. I could wait. I could be patien.

My friend wanted me to back off. Fine. But I still do want her to know that I just did that because she asked to. I want her to know that I still care even when I'm physically away as she wants.


Man! How people affect me. Is this a strength or vulnerability? I think it's both.

Walang komento: