Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Oktubre 17, 2012

Doubt: Job 2

I was and still am doubting if remaining in God is worth it.

I can't seem to achieve my dream.
(So there goes the wrong thinking. I also wonder if it is right to blame it to God.)

So in the past days,
I was reading the book of Job.

If you happen to pass by that book,
I say the best part is at the beginning and the end.

The beginning is where you FEEL the joy and anguish of Job.
You may contrast his previous life and the current one he was experiencing.
Devastating.

In the END,
God answered.
For HE IS NOT MUTE.

He answered Job's questions.

And I pray that He would answer me too.

So Job looked something like this:


His friends consoled him.
He really got some friends.

BUT their advices were wrong.

I wonder how many times I have been like that to my friends.

So, there.
I felt like that.

He was a follower of God,
yet misfortunes came his way.

BEING A FOLLOWER OF GOD DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM SUFFERING.
But it DOES MOLD you.

The experience was life-changing.
And I hope mine too.

Although I am not experiencing stuff as worse as Job's,
For me they are.
The magnitude of life stuffs relies on the person yeah?

So there.
Here are my concerns.

I know I have my share in my misfortunes.
And my concerns are NOT even life-threatening.
But as a "future doctor" (for that is what I want to be),
I have to really study now,
because the lives of my future patients are already in my hands.

Walang komento: