Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Pebrero 22, 2012

Wearing the Shoes that DO NOT Fit You

I don't have the large amount of extra money to buy a new shoes whenever I want to.

I usually buy those cheap shoes that only costs Php100 or less :) Yeah. I will have a new, good looking shoes, but they are not all the time comfortable.

I had just given my old shoes which costs Php 100 to my auntie. She has smaller feet that I do. I gave it away, because I am not comfortable in wearing them anymore. My feet hurt after a few minutes of walking.


Yesterday, I borrowed my Mom's sandals. She also have smaller feet size than I do. But I didn't care. The sandals "looked" nice on me. Even if my foot were hurt, I didn't mind. I'll be the only one to know that they do anyway :)

I cared more of what other people might perceive. That was wrong.


I should I have worn my own shoes. I should not have borrowed others' shoes.

Just now, before I wrote this, I notice that my toes were a bit calloused because of wearing Mom's small sandals just to "look good" to other people.

Those sandals just don't fit me. I have to really wear my own :)

Same thing with life :)

We don't have to squeeze our feet and our lives to others shoes.



Their shoes won't fit us in any way. We may try to, but we'll just end up hurting our own feet.


Walang komento: