Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Nobyembre 8, 2012

Belated Bday Msg For a Good Guy Friend

Pol, I know this is late pero I do hope that the message will continue until whenever.

I love you, man. Can't tone it down. From being the gangster boy to the you right now,
you have been a great blessing. And may i appreciate you not just in your bday,

My bday wish for you is that you will be WAY BETTER than you are right now. YOU KNOW you are better. You just can't show it. Be USED TO DEFEATING YOURSELF I hope.

I pray that you tell God, "Lord, take it ALL FROM HERE and be in control forevermore!"

It's NOT that you should always be the best. Although that's a good aim but also very frustrating kasi someone will always be better than you.

But I hope that you do your best all the time and discharge all the duties of your responsibilities para there are no regrets. Nothing will be held against you.

I don't mean to be preachy pero I know that when you have God, you have it all.

I don't know how.
 I don't know the answers to questions but I know God is available to you as for everybody. And HE CAN speak for Himself. So I leave you to Him.

 A BIG hug for a BIG guy with a BIG heart! Belated happy bday, Politz!

Walang komento: