Mga Pahina

Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

Natuto Lang... Nagmagaling NA! - Not Following is Disobeying

Too many times we feel that we already know everything.


My mother got angry just this New Year, because I was not listening to her.




Wala kaming kasama sa bahay kaya ako yung gumagawa ng mga household works. I like it sometimes. Sometimes not.

I got so pissed off that day, because for the last weeks I have not been able to do what I WANT to do.Pretty selfish of me.



So when my Mom was directing me in doing something, I didn't want to follow. I wanted to do it my way, the easy and comfortable way.

I was thinking, "It's not like I was disobeying Mom. I am still doing what she is asking me to do. I just do not do it the WAY SHE WANTS IT TO BE DONE."

Actually, the matter was just so simple. It was just putting water on the dish container holders of our dogs so no ant could get into it.



Because sometimes our dogs won't notice that there are ants, and they will eat and be bitten by ants. Ouch!



I know I should have followed Mom by putting water on the containers right away. Instead, I was so lazy to. So I just checked if there are no ants and didn't do anything.

Then when Mom asked me to bring one of the dishes, we found out that there were ants but not as much. They were just starting to into the dish. And Mom got really angry.

12nn was about to strike. It will be a New Year soon, and she's angry with me :(

I was thinking of the saying that whatever happens before January 1 will happen for the rest of the year. Although I do not really believe in those, but the thought made me sad.

I know that her motive was just to spare our dogs from those ant bites. I want them to be spared too.

Mom even told me that she would have done it IF NOT for her aching body.
I became so selfish. I did not even mind to look at her part.
All I wanted that time was to do the things I want. Nonesense things actully. Just watch TV and stuff.



What is a few minutes compared to that?
If I had done what Mom said, then I could finally have my time in front of the TV.



I thought I could please my Mom by doing what she asked me to do MY WAY.
But it didn't.
The exact opposite happened.



Same thing with God.

We thought that we already KNOW HIM and know HIS WILL for us that we don't want to follow the obvious guidelines that He is giving, because we are already "Mature", "independent" and could "decide on our own".



We violate what He says and still say that "we do His will".

As I didn't please my Mom by not obeying exactly what she said, so is God.

We can never please our parents in our own terms.

Even yourself.
Check yourself.



If you wanted something specific,
and only a similar thing was given to you,
you didn't really have what you want.
Your happiness is not in that similar thing.
It's the exact thing that you want.
 

 I know that this matter could have arguments.
We could talk and bargain with our parents and God.
Yet obedience please them not matter what.



It's a sign of respect and love.
We show that we trust them and honor their word. 
That they have WEIGHT in our lives 
that is why their WORDS COUNT :)


WE FOLLOW BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO SAID IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE :D

Walang komento: