Mga Pahina

Martes, Marso 13, 2012

God-sealed Guy :D


Well, I won't deny that I too have those kind of dreams :)

About a guy... That would take my heart, because it was given to him by God Himself :)

I remember what my Dad said about girl-boy relationships..
And I realized that he is right :)

(That is why I committed to always involve my Dad in my relationships hehe )

He said:
It is not I who will "choose" who my partner will be. He will be GIVEN by God. It is God who CHOOSES.

I accepted that truth easily, because I TRUST MY DAD.



I know that his motives are only for my good.
And this earthly Dad trusts and has given me totally to this Heavenly Dad.

If my Earthly Dad cares for me this much, how much more will my Heavenly Dad.

This earthly Father that I have is only a glimpse of my Heavenly Father.

Maybe not all have this kind of thought about their fathers.
Well, hey! My dad is not perfect or as good as I have portrayed him here. He admits that.

But the fact that I see that he fears and acknowledges God, makes him "radiant" for me.

Whoever God approves is no doubt the man for me, whether I'm talking about my father or my future partner.

They have to be God-sealed :)

Walang komento: