Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Hunyo 8, 2012

I Don't Know Where To Start If Not WITH You



Okay... so...

I do admit that I am in a stage where I am starting to feel that I need somebody... real.
Well, the kind of girl and boy stuff and all.

Hey! It's natural isn't it?
Dontcha look at me like that.

So before you raise your brows,
here are some words.

Aside from the biology and innate need to reproduce,
humans are built soft... in the inside.
And this softness are filled with the longing for a partner that fits your every need -
compatible with your every senses.

And  I have tried freaking stuff just to fill this.
The WRONG part is - I HAVE NOT STARTED WITH THE ONE WHO MADE IT.
Surely He knows how to "fix" this.

To have a GREAT love life,
START with GOD :)

I mean, hey!
He invented it!
He CAN fill it to the brim and even overflowing!

Adam could NOT have conceived Eve if God was NOT there.
Man... God is the MAN!

Be at peace with Him until he gives you the flesh of your flesh and bone of your bones.

Feel the messages of the 2 songs . 


Walang komento: