Mga Pahina

Lunes, Enero 14, 2013

Waiting for a GREAT Moment

Abraham while he was still called Abram was led by the Lord FROM his country to a place he does not really have a clue where. But Abram followed.

I remember way back year 2000 when my family moved from Baguio City to Cavity City. I really don't want to go. But as I look back, I saw that God saved me and preserved me - my character.

Until now, not all things are clear. But being PRESERVED is clear to me. And I am very grateful for that.
I just wonder who would I be if I grew up in Baguio.

I am a dreamer.
And that is sometimes all that I am.
I am great in planning and talking.
But I lack the motive and passion to go on.

But looking back again...

We always expect for THE GREAT MOMENT.
We pray for opportunities.

What we don't realize is that EVERYDAY we are given those opportunities
Sometimes great
Sometimes small

But as we look back,
we see that the opportunities PULE UP
And they all together become GREAT

We got what we wished for after all!

Yes. I believe greatness is not a one-time-big-time event. Sometimes they are built for a LIFE TIME. I guess that is what I am. 

Walang komento: