Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Pebrero 17, 2012

Make HIM your WHOLE WORLD :)

I just watched the movie "Courageous" :)

It reminded me of what I should be when I followed Christ. The title tells it all. I must be COURAGEOUS :)

To be honest, I feel weak and drained these past days. I have been investing/ wasting my time on too many things. And when I look back, they are not really worth the irrevocable time. I could not undo what I have done and invest those time to other things.

Right now, I am afraid. I am not courageous to face the challenges ahead. I am not optimistic. But I need to be.. Hehe.. I must be. Life has its own clock. It's already ticking. If I don't move right now, I'll be left behind. Tasks will be just waiting and piling up. They will never be gone or done if I don't move NOW.

That is my problem. NOW! I can't reschedule them and still be okay. Most of us could relate to this feeling.
Like in this picture, the father does not realize that he is slowly "loosing" his son by not being a father to him RIGHT NOW.

And I am also afraid that one day I would realize that I am already to old to fix my life, that I have wasted to many opportunities to do well just because I HAVE SET THEM ASIDE for too long. DO it RIGHT NOW seems to be the answer. But I just don't feel like doing it.


Actually, I watched the movie just now, because I wanted to be enCOURAGEd. I feel so down. I need a boost.

What God made me realize through this is movie and the devotions is this: You have to make God your world, your focus.

The fathers in this movie made a Resolution to commit their lives to God, and so everything else (protecting and loving their wives and children etc.) follows.

We DON'T just make God a PART of our world. That we invite Him every now and then. That He is just part of our world when we are at church or every Sundays. No.

God should be present in our everyday lives.

We DON'T do our own way and then ask Him to bless us. Or do what we want and then credit it to Him. No.

We focus on Him first, and then we set out according to His will.

We make Him our world. That's what the fathers in the movie did. Because when God is first, that person's accountability is God.

Walang komento: