Mga Pahina

Linggo, Pebrero 26, 2012

Be AVAILABLE

I am glad and amazed to know that some of our youth at church really do RESERVE their Saturdays and Sundays for church :)

I am blessed to have such people around me.
It's not that church saves, but their service at church tells something about their perspective of life. I could say that they are spending their time wisely if guided by God's wisdom.

(Not all church related activities are beneficial if they are already inappropriate.
For example, if you are doing "good" at church but you neglect your duties at home and school, not pay attention to your family because you are "too busy", etc)


And so I reflected. I was struck by the idea.

Frankly, I have not totally give up my saturdays and sundays. I don't really know yet if I could do good at school while spending my whole saturdays and sundays at church or for church activities. I have not tried yet.

I am guilty of being "cheap" in making myself available for ministry.



I have this kind of mentality that I could not be a youth minister if I do not do good at school. That I don't have a right if I do not do good at school.

I am in a struggle of balancing things.

But that fellow youth minister's life testimony showed me I was looking at the wrong aspect of serving. And for my case, this thought is right.


I was not making myself available for the mistry.

I was busy with "things". I do not really prioritize being available.

I do admit there are frustrations. I have the desire to serve with the many forms of serving, but I just can't find the time to do so.

The resources and people to be served are already there.
I guess they are just waiting for me.

So with much prayer, counsel and guidance, I hope to be always available to be used by God in any way.

How could you be used if you are not available?

Walang komento: